I can help you with all areas of graphic design but I specialize in
branding • websites • print design • invites • calligraphy • hand lettering
As someone who has built her own business on her own, I know how hard it is. I have been there. Not only do I want you to succeed, I want to help you get there. My strength is getting to know my clients on a personal basis. I have been known to not only design, but give great advice and sometimes act as a therapist.
I want to sit down and have coffee with you (or maybe a Skype date as I work with clients all over North America). I would love to get to know you, not just your company, but the fierce, intelligent individual behind it.
Let me tell you a little bit about my process
- That coffee. I will sit down or meet you over the internet. I will get to know you and build a picture of how I see your identity looking.
- I start my creative process with a moodboard. If we are creating a brand, this is something I share with you to get the ball rolling on how we start to visualize the identity.
- Next, I move on to sketches for no matter what I am doing. Sometimes as a part of my process you get to see them, or sometimes I don’t share my scribbles as they don’t make any sense half the time.
- Then I begin concepts. This is where the fun starts and where we begin to see your dream come to fruition. We will chat about these concepts, you give your feed back and we either move on to more concepts or…
- The final product. I present you with your final product, whether it is digital or a physical piece. Something that I hope we are both proud of and worked very hard for.